Having a quick and easy Keto Egg Salad recipe on hand can be a lifesaver. Especially if you’re busy and need a quick go-to for lunch!
On top of that, it’s super quick and easy to make.
In fact, you likely have all the ingredients necessary. If you already have eggs boiled, you’re ahead of the game.
Ingredients for Keto Egg Salad
You’ll need a few hard boiled eggs, a few tablespoons of mayonnaise, a squirt of mustard, and salt and pepper. You’ll mix these together and there you go!
If you don’t have chives for decoration, no worries. It tastes just as good without it!
Bonus points if you have Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning – this brings the flavor up a few notches!
Once you mix all the ingredients together, this salad may be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for lunch the next day.
How to Serve Keto Egg Salad
This Keto Egg Salad can be served a few different ways.
- Place a serving on top of a green salad with your favorite veggies
- Pile a serving into a low-carb tortilla if you’re mainly low carb and not 100% Keto
- Make an open faced sandwich using my Perfect 90 Second Keto Bread recipe (it’s best toasted!)
You can easily save time by making a double batch of this Keto Egg Salad to last you over two days.
Plus, if you want to use this in a sandwich making my Perfect 90 Second Keto Bread, you can also make the bread ahead of time.
I’ve placed my bread in the refrigerator for a few days and it toasted up perfectly!
I also love serving this Keto Egg Salad as a sandwich along with a side of crunchy pig skins!
Yes, chicharrones are a perfect chip alternative when on the Keto Diet. I always opt for the plain pig skins as most flavored are filled with extra ingredients (such as sugar!).
This Keto Egg Salad recipe is so simple that I feel guilty even posting it! ?
When I make it next, I’ll experiment with a different mustard – perhaps a Dijon would be interesting or maybe even the horseradish mustard sitting in my refrigerator!
If you make this Keto Egg Salad recipe and use a different mustard, come back and let me know what you used and what you thought about it!
Keto Substitutions for Mayonnaise
If you’re nearing your fat macros for the day, try Greek yogurt in place of mayo, and you’ll be good to go!
If you don’t have Greek yogurt lying around, plain yogurt will do just fine.
I’ve never tried sour cream, but this might be an option as well!
Other Low Carb Salad Recipes You Might Like to Try
- Tuna and Egg Salad (Mayo Free)
- Buffalo Chicken Salad with Greek Yogurt
- Grown-up Tuna Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing
I’d love for you to come back and give this recipe a review. Comment and let me know how you served it, too!
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon regular Mustard, or more to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except for chives) into a small dish and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped chives for extra freshness and color (optional).
- Serve over a bed of lettuce, in a low-carb tortilla or as an open faced sandwich (consider using my Perfect 90 Second Keto Bread)
Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning is a perfect flavor enhancer!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 0gSodium: 651mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g
The nutrition information is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. There are many factors that might change the information such as brands of food used, different measurements, etc.